Welcome! We are so glad you stopped by, please feel free to take some time and check out what is going on at Freeport Mennonite Church (FMC).
Join us for worship on Sunday mornings: 10:30 a.m.
These are the Covid-19 guidelines that we are following:
- We are limiting the gathering to 50 people.
- We advise you if you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- Everyone must always wear a mask.
- We encourage you to use the restroom before you come as there will be limited access.
- People are to enter through the carport area only.
- We will have dedicated ushers/greeters to: monitor doors, seat parishioners, sanitize, and dismiss people.
- Ushers/Greeters will dispense hand sanitizer upon entering and make sure face coverings are worn.
- Upon arrival, please practice social-distancing and wait to be seated and dismissed by usher/greeter
We believe that relationships within the church are strengthened through shared fellowship, often around tables. In addition to our Sunday morning fellowship time, we enjoy sharing potluck meals in conjunction with church events throughout the year.