Welcome! We are so glad you stopped by, please feel free to take some time and check out what is going on at Freeport Mennonite Church (FMC).
Join us for worship on Sunday mornings: 10:30 a.m.
These are the Covid-19 guidelines that we are following:
- If you feel you may have been exposed to Covid 19, stay home
- If you are experiencing any of the following: cough, fever, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of smell or taste, sore throat, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea, stay home.
- The doors of the church will not open until 10 minutes before the service begins.
- Practice social distancing upon arrival, keeping 6 ft. apart and waiting to be seated and dismissed by usher/greeter.
- Everyone must always wear a mask.
- Everyone must practice social distancing.
- Use the restroom before you come as there will be limited access.
- We will have dedicated ushers/greeters to monitor doors, seat parishioners, sanitize, and dismiss people.
- Ushers/Greeters will dispense hand sanitizer upon entering and make sure face coverings are correctly worn.
- Once seated, remain seated until dismissed.
- Fellowshipping with others takes place outside, away from the entrance, and practicing social distancing with masks.
We believe that relationships within the church are strengthened through shared fellowship, often around tables. In addition to our Sunday morning fellowship time, we enjoy sharing potluck meals in conjunction with church events throughout the year.